Well, Ate Rima “nominated” me and I saw other bloggers doing this and it looks fun so let’s do this!
Thanks Ate Rima!! So my random posts shows my versatility after all! Who knew? LOL!
According to the website, here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- -Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- -Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- -Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- -Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- -Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Let it be known that I follow over twenty blogs. That’s quite a handful. But here some that I really find witty and well thought of (unlike mine! haha):
- The Ilusyonadang Starlet
- Jean and Tonic
- Divine Lee (who knows, maybe she’ll notice this. )
- On a series of ellipsis
- Mikael Daez
- Boy Shiatsu
- Human, All Too Human by Kane
- Living the expectations
- Me, Myself and my Boyfriend
- Ms. Chuniverse
- Baklang Cockroach by Nimmy
- Project Jacob G.
- The Wimpy Kid
- Sean’s Dirty Laundry
Now here are the seven things about me. I’ll try to include ones that a few know, para naman may saysay ‘to.
- As much as possible, I urinate in the cubicle. I don’t like the splashes that a urinal makes. And also I like to have the freedom to be kiligin after letting it out. Haha. TMI
- I stopped eating rice three months ago. I also did it a couple of years ago and it lasted for about six months. Haven’t had the craving for it since. #WashboardAbs2013
- I have this current penchant for pesto. I would like to try and cook any recipe that has pesto in it.
- I am so addicted to The Good Wife, Jane By Design, Suits, and Political Animals. I still have copies of some of my favorite episodes. Sadly, Awkward. has been removed from the list because of its lackluster 2nd season.
- I’m trying to save up for further studies. MBA.
- I want to go back to Baguio. BADLY!
- My largest waistline that I’ve had in recent years was 33 inches. Now I’m back at 30, close to 29 inches. YAY! I guess the no-rice diet is working.
There you go! I hope the bloggers I tagged will do this as well, especially Divine. Hihi.